Welcome to FAMPARC – Home of the famous FAMPARC HF Mobile Whip
The FAMPARC clubrooms are located on the South side of the school grounds of Cornish College (formerly St. Leonard’s College, Patterson Lakes Campus), Riverend Road, Bangholme. Melway Ref. 93 J11 or UBD Ref 276 A3. (Note: South-heading traffic must take Wells Road, NOT the Freeway).
Click here for Map
For the latest News on the FAMPARC see the News Blog
Regular FAMPARC activities;
- Weekly Net: Tuesdays at 8pm club members (and friends) meet on 146.425MHz controlled by Bill VK3MMM.
- Weekly Wednesdays 9am – 2pm at the club rooms.
- Meet other club members no longer in the work force and reflect on those busy days. Some work may be done on projects at your leisure.
- Weekly Saturdays 9am – 2pm at the club rooms.
- Get together by club members (and friends). Have a chat on HF or VHF, join in with various projects, or at least discuss themover a cup of coffee.
- Last Saturday of the month.
- Member business meeting starting at approximately 10.30am
Note: all mail to the Committee and QSL-manager is to be directed to Post Office Box 65, Patterson Lakes 3197 Victoria, or can be emailed to the link in the header
Latest Club Newsletter
(Large file – Might be best to right-Click and select an option to save the file)